- Start of ship owning activities with first Product Tanker acquisition (29,900dwt),
- Strategic fleet growth including first orders of new buildings,
- Fleet growth to up to six MR Tankers,
- Opening of Mumbai Office for the exclusive manning of all Andromeda vessels.
Continuous fleet growth by:
- strategic move into the FSO market with two units (VLCC + 83.000 cbm LPG carrier),
- Three new MR Tankers to replace older units,
- strategic move into the LR2 business by ordering new vessels at SHI,
- Diversified employment approach by mix of short and long term TC contracts.
- Sale of FSO business with full management under Andromeda,
- Expansion of third party ship management (Currently 20 vessels under management),
- Strategic diversification into older MR & Suezmax for synergies with partners from the oil trading business,
- Three Suezmaxs, one Aframax and one MR Tanker subsequently joined the fleet,
- Continue the growth path with focus on strategic partnerships in long-term investments, covered by long term charter coverage.